Znipe esports is now looking to for a Back End Developer to join and expand our team to further develop a stunning esports streaming experience.
Znipe was founded in 2016 by Johan “vesslan” Ryman, ex. professional CS-Pro and Erik Åkerfeldt, highly experienced Tech Architect and passionate gamer, with the goal to be one of the biggest actors within esport. From the start we have been standing on a solid foundation with a broad experience from professional e-sport, entrepreneurship, tech, scaling and sales. Together we are building and perfecting an innovative streaming solution to satisfy millions of esports fans globally.
Working alongside with Riot Games, ESL, Dreamhack, LGu+ and more. we are the front line of streaming technology innovation. In order to keep doing this, we now need help from talent such as you in our dev. team.
You are a chilled, but focused person with a passion for details and tech-innovation.
PS. Watching e-sport is part of the job.
Start date: ASAP
Employment: Full time.
Where: Based out of our Stockholm Office.
- Build our Streaming Service: Integrate our product to cloud frameworks, Automate Deployment and Routines, Implement Features
- Manage our AWS and Google Cloud
- Help us improve and mentor the team with good practices and methods
- Clearly communicate your requests and progress the rest of the team, ensuring that everyone is aligned
- Proactively suggest improvements and solutions
- Keep an eye on the e-sport scene and ensure our product keep its competitive edge
- You are skilled in Java, MongoDB, firebase as well as REST API and Micro Services
- You are able to solve complex problems independently and you have a proven record of building technical products
- You are used to working in Agile teams
- You have a great passion for tech
- Previous experience with Live Streaming or VOD
- Previous experience with payment systems
- Previous experience with Cloud and automation
- Previous experience with a product which has Millions of users
- Background in the gaming community with a passion for esports