Full-time – Stockholm, Sweden
Znipe is looking for a Backend Lead to join us in our office in central Stockholm. Together with our fantastic team you will be part of building our product and designing new components from scratch. As backend lead you will be responsible for selecting frameworks and setting the foundation for a good work environment for the whole team.
In early 2016 Johan “Vesslan” Ryman and Erik Åkerfeldt founded Znipe TV to accomplish one goal — enhance how fans follow and watch esports.
We at Znipe are building the world’s first premium streaming platform for competitive esports to empower the audience to take control of their viewing experience. In order to succeed with our vision we are on the hunt for ambitious and talented people to join our team. If you enjoy being on the forefront of emerging technologies and wish to help shape the future of esports, you might just be the person we are looking for.
As a Backend Lead you will design, systemize and implement the backend system as well as handle debugging, performance optimization and implement monitoring tools for the overall stability and scaling of our product.
- Build on our streaming service by integrating our product to third party frameworks, automating deployment and routines, implementing new features and managing our hosting environment
- Proactively suggest improvements and solutions to keep our system running smoothly
- Improve and mentor the team with good practices and methods for our Java and node.js implementations
- Ensure that everyone is aligned on the roadmap and working towards the same goal by promoting clear communication of requests and achievements
- Keep an eye on the esport scene and ensure our product keeps a competitive edge
- You are skilled in Java, node.js, MongoDB as well as REST API and Micro Services
- You have extensive experience working with AWS, Azure, GCS and Akamai
- You are able to solve complex problems independently and you have a proven record of building technical products
- You have 2+ years of experience leading and motivating Agile teams
- You have a great passion for technology and a strong interest in esports
- Working with live streaming or VOD technologies
- Building products for millions of users
- Startup, esports or gaming experience
Eric Åkerfeldt – Co-Founder & Co-CEO (Telefon: +46(0)704487100)
If you have problems with the form below, please e-mail your application details here.