With Znipe.tv expanding, we are searching for an esports scheduler who will assist with managing schedules and making sure we are fully staffed and ready for successful broadcasts. Together we are building a new premium streaming solution to satisfy millions of esports fans around the globe. Our product enables fans and players to watch and follow their idols when they play competitive esports in a new and exciting way.
You are energetic, conscientious, and detail oriented, while enjoying being part of a global team with staff living all over the globe.
PS. Watching e-sport and playing games is part of the job.
Start date: ASAP
Employment: Full time.
Where: Stockholm / Sweden
- Manage, organize, and update operational calendars and schedules on a daily basis
- Administrate our scheduling software application
- Keep track of skill level and educational progress of staff
- Be active in collecting esports schedules from partners
- Communicate and inform Znipe staff about upcoming broadcasts/events
- Proactively suggest improvements and solutions
- Keep an eye on the esports scene and ensure our product keep its competitive edge
- Assist leads with broadcast reports, keeping track of total hours worked and hours broadcasted
- Resident in Stockholm, Sweden
- Excellent communicator, candidate will converse with staff, management, and partners
- Excellent time management, working with both quick and hard deadlines. But also working with planning for months ahead
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Excellent critical-thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize urgent projects based on deadlines and importance
- Astute research skills and attention to detail
Not required but good to have:
- Experience within and knowledge of the esports industry
- Previous content scheduling experience
- Experience with any administrative tools/applications
- Background in the gaming community with a passion for esports
You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Recruiter Miliona, email@example.com.