Znipe esports is now looking to for a Front End Developer to join and expand our team to further develop a stunning esports streaming experience.
Znipe was founded in 2016 by Johan “vesslan” Ryman, ex. professional CS-Pro and Erik Åkerfeldt, highly experienced Tech Architect and passionate gamer, with the goal to be one of the biggest actors within esport. From the start we have been standing on a solid foundation with a broad experience from professional e-sport, entrepreneurship, tech, scaling and sales. Together we are building and perfecting an innovative streaming solution to satisfy millions of esports fans globally.
Working alongside with Riot Games, ESL, Dreamhack, LGu+ and more. we are the front line of streaming technology innovation. In order to keep doing this, we now need help from talent such as you in our dev. team.
You are a chilled, but focused person with a passion for details and tech-innovation.
PS. Watching e-sport is part of the job.
Start date: ASAP
Employment: Full time.
Where: Based out of our Stockholm Office.
- Implement features and mature our product based on React + Redux
- Clearly communicate your ideas, suggestions, and requests to the rest of the team, ensuring that everyone is aligned
- Help us improve and mentor the team with good practices and methods
- Proactively suggest improvements and solutions
- Keep an eye on the e-sport scene and ensure our product keep its competitive edge
- You are able to solve complex problems independently and you have a proven record of building technical products
- You are used to working in Agile teams
- Great knowledge in React, JS and Redux
- Excellent knowledge in debugging tools, npm, git, your favorite IDE
- Rest API, cookies, http headers, caching and browser features are all well known to you
- Solid background in JS and frontend development with a solid portfolio of earlier successful web development
- Experience from different hosting options, Heroku, Beanstalk, AWS with Apache or nginx, etc
- Background in the gaming community with a passion for esports
- Previous experience with a product which has Millions of users