Part time. Remote, work from home.
Znipe Esports is expanding and is looking for a Live Highlights Editor to join our international broadcasting staff of highly passionate and dedicated esports geeks who is working around the clock to feed our Premium streaming experience with quality content.
Our product enables fans and players to watch and follow their idols when they play competitive esport in a new and exciting way. We do this by honoring Usability and Simplicity while we build a unique product for a massive audience.
The live highlights editors work alone or in a team alongside the rest of our streaming operators who keep the show running. Editors speed, undisputed esport knowledge and dedication is crucial due our real time highlights distribution.
You will be working behind the scenes, contributing and experiencing, some of the world’s largest esports Tournaments such as League of Legends – LCS, LEC. LCK, ESL, Cologne, Dreamhack Winter and ESEA ProLeague.
Would you like to see what’s down the rabbit hole of esports live broadcasts?
- You have competed in esports on a higher level or you have experience working as a caster.
- Have great computer experience and be able to quickly learn new software
- Live and breathe eSports – you should display a true passion for eSports and games in general
- Be punctual and taking great pride in a job well done
- The role demands that you have a great work ethic and a team player
- Have experience with Skype/Discord – our team works remotely and we communicate of Discord.
- Basic ethics of being part of a big group voice chat is required
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Have deep hands-on knowledge of at least one of the primary Game Titles: CSGO, Dota2, LoL
- We would greatly appreciate if you let us know if you have experience with any of the following tools:
- Google Drive
- Editing software in general, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut, Avid, EVS etc.
- Have you been playing esports in a competitive manner, been part of a guild or even as a guild leader?
Working in our broadcasts is a lot like raiding or climbing the ladder. It’s hard, it takes time and everyone needs to be on their toes, disconnect or rage quit is NOT an option