Znipe is looking for a Ops Lead to join us and ensure that our Operational Team create stunning Live e-sport productions. Together we are building a new premium streaming solution to satisfy millions of e-sport fans around the globe. We work closely with some of the biggest actors in e-sport to produce live streaming productions to millions of fans. This put a high demand on a professional and well educated Operational Team that ensures that our live production works fine, every time.
E-sport as a business is growing rapidly and the value of the market is doubling every 12 months. Currently, live broadcasts often reach more than 1 Million concurrent viewers, making it a truly fantastic time to be part of the community while e-sport grows from the relatively unknown into something that is globally recognized.
We at Znipe aim to be one of the biggest actors within e-sport. We stand on a solid foundation with a broad experience from professional e-sport, entrepreneurship, tech, scaling and sales. This is enabling us to reach our ambitious targets. But in order to do this we need help from talent such as you.
- Be our Hero and go-to-guy when it comes to Live Production. Know all the tools, ensure the team schedule and most important of all – ensure that our users get a fantastic experience
- Mature our Live Production by formalizing and improving our ways of working, build and educate the team, schedule and run Live Productions of e-sport
- Interact directly with our Production Partners, ensure a clear channel of communication, keep a humble and respectful approach event in time of great stress
- Clearly communicate your ideas, suggestions and demands to the rest of the teams. We work with Agile processes which depends on clear communication and that everyone is aligned in the roadmap and working towards the same goal
- Have a background in live production, Event Organization or other similar situations where stress, accuracy and odd time schedule are standard
- Structured and organized
- Technical understanding, you will use our Tools and Server Configuration in order to run our Live Production Systems
- Able to multitask and keep track of all aspects of a live production
- Schedule and lead a team of young passionated e-sport volunteers/part-time workers in the live production
- Able to work late nights and weekends to broadcast the e-sport tournaments live
Eric Åkerfeldt – Co-Founder & Co-CEO (Telefon: +46(0)704487100)
If you have problems with the form below, please e-mail your application details here.