Znipe is looking for a Performance Marketer to join us in our office in central Stockholm Sweden. Together with our fantastic team you will play a big role in our marketing efforts in general and the paid efforts specifically. You will mainly be responsible for acquiring users but also activating and making sure that they come back to our platform.
In early 2016 Johan “Vesslan” Ryman and Erik Åkerfeldt founded Znipe TV to accomplish one goal — enhance how fans follow and watch esports.
We at Znipe are building the world’s first premium streaming platform for competitive esports to empower the audience to take control of their viewing experience. In order to succeed with our vision we are on the hunt for ambitious and talented people to join our team. If you enjoy being on the forefront of emerging technologies and wish to help shape the future of esports, you might just be the person we are looking for.
As a performance marketer you will handle all performance marketing channels such as paid social media, display, SEM, native, influencers as well as having the overall responsibility of the development of organic search.
- Responsible for identifying new channels and possibilities and launch new initiatives in various markets and countries
- Create optimization plans for better ROI and provide with up-to-date reports on campaign performances and its KPI’s.
- Be part of the development of the overall online strategy and be responsible for the execution
- Help unify strategies among other areas such as social media, community, content and other.
- Create sales funnels, drive traffic and optimize the results
- Together with our marketing team, UX-designers and developers you will make sure that we regularly A/B test for better user experience and conversions.
- You have a ”growth hacker”- mindset and have vast knowledge about tactical tools and digital platforms related to marketing such as optimization, analysis and lead generation.
- You have a very good general understanding of lead generation and conversion optimization
- You are a leader and team player, and you work well in cross-functional teams where data driven decisions are part of your DNA.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You thrive in fast-paced and rapidly changing environments
- You have experience as a performance marketer (or similar) for at least 2 years and it is a plus if you have worked with ”millennials” as a target group.
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal. Additional languages are considered a plus since we are an international company.
- A background in copywriting is a plus since most campaigns will be implemented from scratch by you.
- You have experience from identifying target groups and create personas. You also know how to customize campaigns around them.
- You have a university degree, preferably in regards to digital marketing and it is a plus if you have a background as an affiliate marketer
Eric Åkerfeldt – Co-Founder & Co-CEO (Telefon: +46(0)704487100)
If you have problems with the form below, please e-mail your application details here.