Full-time – Stockholm, Sweden
Znipe is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join us in our office in central Stockholm. Together with our fantastic team you will help us organize and gather insights from amateur and professional players as well as our user base to improve our product. You will have access to a massive data set gathered from gameplay and live streams.
In early 2016 Johan “Vesslan” Ryman and Erik Åkerfeldt founded Znipe TV to accomplish one goal — enhance how fans follow and watch esports.
We at Znipe are building the world’s first premium streaming platform for competitive esports to empower the audience to take control of their viewing experience. In order to succeed with our vision we are on the hunt for ambitious and talented people to join our team. If you enjoy being on the forefront of emerging technologies and wish to help shape the future of esports, you might just be the person we are looking for.
As a Senior Data Engineer you will be responsible for the whole Znipe TV data storage and data pipeline as well as product integration, framework selection and business intelligence analysis. You will be working with the management team on driving the data strategy in the company and revealing user behavioral insights to improve the core product. An important task will be to develop models for recommending relevant VOD and live stream content to users based on gameplay and user behavior datasets.
- Setting up databases and data warehouse, selecting frameworks and service providers
- Formulate data strategy and define what data to store and how
- Integrate the data pipeline with external and internal data providers
- Data driven product improvements though continuous user behaviour analysis
- Develop models for understanding characteristics of good and bad players
- 5+ years of experience in data engineering
- Broad experience from the Data Engineering
- Experience in setting up data pipeline
- Experience in analysis and presentation
- Working with content discovery based on user behaviour
- Building products for millions of users leveraging data models
- Startup, esports or gaming experience
Eric Åkerfeldt – Co-Founder & Co-CEO (Telefon: +46(0)704487100)
If you have problems with the form below, please e-mail your application details here.