Znipe esports is now looking for a Senior Operational Support Technician to join our team to ensure stunning Live esports productions for a Korean audience.
Together we are building an innovative premium streaming solution to satisfy millions of esports fans in Korea. This puts a high demand on a professional and well educated Operational Team who ensures high quality and smooth operations of our live productions, every time.
Esports as a business is growing rapidly and the value of the market is doubling every 12 months. Currently, live broadcasts often reach more than 1 Million concurrent viewers, making it a truly fantastic time to be part of the community while esports grows from the relatively unknown into something that is globally recognized.
We at Znipe aim to be one of the biggest actors within esports. We stand on a solid foundation with a broad experience from professional esports, entrepreneurship, tech, scaling, and sales. This is enabling us to reach our ambitious targets.
In order to keep doing this, we need help from talent such as you. We want you to be our Hero and go-to-guy when it comes to Live Production.
Start date: ASAP
Employment: Full time until August. With the possibility for extension.
Where: You can work from your home office or in our office in Stockholm (Seoul resident is a bonus)
- Know all the tools, ensure the team schedule and most important of all – ensure that our users get a fantastic experience.
- Mature our Live Production by formalizing and improving our ways of working, build and educate the team, schedule and run Live Productions.
- Interact directly with our Production Partners, ensure a clear channel of communication, keep a humble and respectful approach even at all time.
- Clearly communicate your ideas, suggestions, and demands to the rest of the teams. We work with Agile processes where clear communication and aligned teams are key to reach our goals.
- You will be part of the managing team for a young team of young passionate esports volunteers/part-time workers.
- 1-2 years of experience with Live Production
- Fluent in English and Korean
- Technical understanding such as Server Configuration and Stream Setups
- Experience in Schedule & lead a global team
- Punctual and take great pride in a job well done
- Structured and organized
- Able to multitask and keep track of all aspects of a live production
- Work late nights & weekends
- Handle stress in a good and professional way
We would greatly appreciate if you let us know if you have experience with any of the following tools:
- OBS for streaming
- Google Drive
- RemoteDesktop (Splashtop or Teamviewer)
- AWS cloud