Znipe is a small team of esports fans and gamers providing world class experiences to viewers, and we’re growing! While our office is based in Stockholm we work with teams across different countries and cultures delivering solutions to some of the biggest names in esports such as Riot Games and LGu+.
The opportunities within the esports industry are fresh and uncharted and we are all passionate about the affect we are making on a global scale. As a UX/UI Designer you will work together with our product and development teams and be responsible for delivering functional and visual solutions across various user touch points.
– Facilitate user testing and research activities to drive decision making
– Collect and assess analytical data to identify areas of improvement to the product and experience
– Collaborate with business teams and stakeholders to understand the user’s needs and assist in feature development
– Produce user journeys, wireframes, workflows, and prototypes – all the good stuff!
– Effectively communicate your design decisions to various stakeholders internally and externally
– Deliver visual designs that meet business and technical requirements that exceeds the ends user’s expectations.
Esports and gaming is in our DNA. To be effective in the role as a UX Designer you will need to have experience in either consuming esports or playing esports titles such as League of Legends and Counterstrike. Understanding how esports titles work is critical to developing innovative and appropriate solutions for viewers.
You are an advocate for the end user whilst balancing business goals and technical capabilities. You have solid experience working with cross functional teams and are comfortable with adapting to change. You will also:
– Have a love for continual learning and self development.
– Be able to zoom out and view things at a high level and similarly dive deep into the details when needed
– Have successfully handed over designs to developers and supported them in the implementation process
– Have recently worked with mobile related development projects
– Know when to use existing design patterns and understand when to develop new ones
– Have taken a project from conception all the way to launch
– Be able to present examples of your previous work
Any questions, fire them through to our UX Lead Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org. Together we can find out whether we are a fit for one another and be the next step in each others career.
Mid- Senior Level