Znipe is looking for a UX Designer to join us in our Office in central Stockholm Sweden. Together we are building a new premium streaming solution to satisfy millions of e-sport fans around the globe. Our product enables fans and players to watch and follow their idols when they play competitive e-sport in a new and exciting way. We do this by honoring Usability and Simplicity while we build a unique product for a massive audience.
E-sport as a business is growing rapidly and the value of the market is doubling every 12 months. Currently, live broadcasts often reach more than 1 Million concurrent viewers, making it a truly fantastic time to be part of the community while e-sport grows from the relatively unknown into something that is globally recognized.
We at Znipe aim to be one of the biggest actors within e-sport. We stand on a solid foundation with a broad experience from professional e-sport, entrepreneurship, tech, scaling and sales. This is enabling us to reach our ambitious targets. But in order to do this we need help from talent such as you. Together with our Architect you will be part of building our product from the scratch, selecting frameworks and setting the foundation for a good work environment for the whole team. We offer you a fantastic opportunity and a awesome job in one of the hottest startup cities in the world, and if that wasn’t enough, watching e-sports is a part of the job.
- Conduct studies of the e-sport scene to ensure our product keep its competitive edge
- Lead the UX efforts by working closely with the Tech Team
- Gather information from our existing users and potential user groups
- Align our product to present a unified UX language to our users
- Host, lead and gather information through Personas Workshop, User studies as well as Qualitative Interviews with users
- Clearly communicate your ideas, suggestions and demands to the rest of the team. We work with Agile processes which depends on clear communication and that everyone is aligned in the roadmap and working towards the same goal
- You have a great passion for UX Design
- You have actively gained more knowledge in the UX field, through a degree or independent courses
- You have experience with sketching mockups and clickable prototypes to communicate the UX design to the Tech team
- Previous experience with Live Streaming or VOD
- Background in the gaming community
Eric Åkerfeldt – Co-Founder & Co-CEO (Telefon: +46(0)704487100)
If you have problems with the form below, please e-mail your application details here.