Full-time, Stockholm Sweden
Znipe is looking for a VP of engineering to join us in our office in central Stockholm. You will be responsible for all software development aspects and ensure that our product drives customer satisfaction and retention. You will work closely with the CTO and the Product Owners to define and plan the technical roadmap. You will be responsible for architecture and systemization of new features. You will also manage a rapidly growing team of talented developers to ensure that the goals are well articulated, understood and reached. This is a highly visible role in the company and demands a skilled individual with radiant leadership and a pragmatic ability to get things done.
In early 2016 Johan “Vesslan” Ryman and Erik Åkerfeldt founded Znipe TV to accomplish one goal — enhance how fans follow and watch esports.
We at Znipe are building the world’s first premium streaming platform for competitive esports to empower the audience to take control of their viewing experience. In order to succeed with our vision we are on the hunt for ambitious and talented people to join our team. If you enjoy being on the forefront of emerging technologies and wish to help shape the future of esports, you might just be the person we are looking for.
As a VP of engineering you will lead, mentor and grow our development teams
- Manage and prioritize the Znipe TV software lifecycle including architecture, development, release, quality assurance and support
- Lead the systemization, evaluation and planning of new features
- Ensure that each individual member of the development team is happy, motivated, challenged, efficient and feels appreciated for their contribution
- Evaluate and maintain our framework for making innovative technical implementations
- Lead parts of the agile work and evaluate the practices and methods
- Ensure key stakeholders understand the needs and demands of development resources including headcounts, services and tools
- Have 5+ years experience of leading software development teams
- Have an extensive experience of systemization and architectural work for web and mobile services
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or a related field
- Experience from of existing Progress technologies is a strong differentiator
- Expert understanding of software development processes
- Ability to deliver high-quality results under aggressive timelines and budgets
- A background in the gaming community or previous experience with a product that has millions of users is a strong differentiator
- Be passionate about technology and how it affects everything around us
- Working with live streaming or VOD technologies
- Startup or esports experience
Eric Åkerfeldt – Co-Founder & Co-CEO (Telefon: +46(0)704487100)
If you have problems with the form below, please e-mail your application details here.